Holiday Booking Terms & Conditions
By booking holiday accommodation with Bunya Mountain Escapes you hereby agree to the following terms and conditions. The terms and conditions are correct at time of printing.
1. A provisional booking/booking request may be made via our website www.bunyamountainescapes.com.au or over the phone 07 4668 3133.
2. A refundable security deposit of equivalent to one nights accommodation is required and will be taken by a preauthorisation (imprint) of the registered credit card. If you do not have a credit card, this will be required in cash. These funds are held until after the property has been cleaned and inspected by our regular cleaners. After this is completed your bond will be either forwarded to you by cheque or direct credit. If you have provided preauthorisation details they will be shredded. Please ensure all dishes are washed and put away and any cooking appliances used are also cleaned to their original condition.
3. A minimum 50% deposit is payable at the time of booking or your booking will be deemed as not proceeding. If you are arriving within 14 days full payment of booking will be payable at time of booking.
4. Balance of tariff must be paid 14 days prior to arrival. Keys to the accommodation with not be available unless payment is received in full.
5. The booking is made in good faith by our office and may be subject to change. While we cannot be held responsible for actions taken by the owners of the premises outside of our control, we will endeavour to assist you in finding alternative accommodation. If no suitable accommodation can be found a full refund is provided to the guest.
6. The description of the property is on our website at www.bunyamountainsescapes.com.au this description is given in good faith we are careful not to misrepresent any holiday property however we cannot be held responsible for changes to or items removed from the property. The holiday property is furnished to the individual owners style and we take no responsibility for any unmet expectations of guests. No refund is given if you are not satisfied with your accommodation.
7. Some holiday accommodation or bookings may have additional conditions, which must be abided by during your stay. If the property is governed by a Body Corporate a copy of the By-laws will be in the property for you to read and take note of regulations.
8. CHECK IN TIME: 2.00PM CHECK OUT: 10.00AM Unless prior arrangements are made with the agent failure to abide by the above may incur extra charges.
9. If on arrival your accommodation has not been cleaned or there are other items that need attention please contact the office immediately so we can attend to same. If maintenance is required access must be granted at the first available opportunity during your stay to rectify the issue. Our policy is that we reserve the right to rectify any issue and that no refund or relocation is allowed.
10. All holiday premises are fully self contained and not all include linen. If you would like to hire linen please contact the General Store 07 4668 3131 prior to your arrival. No holiday accommodation is serviced but servicing can be arranged during your stay at an additional cost to you.
11. The guest who made the booking must stay at the property and will be held responsible for the conduct of all other guests. Only the stated number of guests on the booking form will be allowed.
12. The premises are let for holiday purposes only. The use of the property for a function, party or like gathering is strictly prohibited. Should it come to our attention that the above has been breached we reserve the right to cancel the booking, refuse key collection or evict the occupants.
13. Any breakages, damages or lost keys are to be paid for by the guest - in the event that a key is a security keys the changing of locks to the holiday property may be required and will be at the guests cost.
14. Animals, other than approved service animals, are not allowed inside or on the property.
15. All holiday accommodation is smoke free inside the property.
16. In the event that the holiday accommodation is offered for sale the guests agrees to allow the owner or their agent access for inspections with prospective purchasers by appointment.
17. The agent cannot be held responsible should the holiday accommodation be sold and the booking cancelled. All endeavours to find alternative accommodation will be made by the agent if no alternative accommodation can be found full refund will be provided to the guests.
18. No responsibility is taken by the agent or the owner for guests personal property. The owners insurance does not cover guests personal possessions guest personal travel insurance does.
19. The agent endeavours to have any repairs to appliances attended to as soon as possible after being advised there is a problem, however due to unforseen circumstances (eg.having to order parts or the non-availability of tradespeople) the immediate repair maybe beyond our control. No responsibility is accepted by the agent or owner for these unforseen circumstances. There will be no refunds or discounts offered for unusable appliances.
20. Furniture and furnishing are not be re-arranged or taken outside during your stay and must be in their original position upon departure.
21. The holiday accommodation and grounds must be left in a clean and tidy condition. Failure to do so may incur a fee from the cleaners calculated on the extra number of hours taken to rectify.
22. In the event of you cancelling your booking: within 30 days of the commencement of the booking the deposit/tariff is non-refundable unless the holiday accommodation is rebooked for the same dates and tariff. If you cancel your booking outside of the 30 days a refund will be given less an administration fee of $20.00 - This includes changing your booking to another property. Changes and cancellations must be in writing by the guest who made the booking.
23. No open fires are permitted. Guests agree to accept due care and responsibility to keep their fire door closed.
24. Wood is provided in block form only. A splitter is provided at the property for your use. To avoid injury, please ensure only competent adults use the splitter.